- What is the biggest challenge you faced during the process of Exhibition?
staying on task was the main part to finish on time and we sometimes. Went to a spot where a whole bunch of people went to and just goofed off and not staying on task . But we still got the work done.
- How did you work to solve or overcome that challenge?
By moving to another spot and not talking to others who try to talk with us. And we tell them to stay on task as well.
- What have you learned about yourself since being involved in Exhibition?
I work well with a group but with a group with a friend is not a good idea. For me we always goof of and sometimes be late for our presention.
- What was the most important, interesting or meaningful aspect of Exhibition for you? Why?
the most important in formation is from interview they helped us a lot with exhibition they answered some questions and helped us with the. Presention if we had no interviews then we would be stuck on questions still.
- What would you do differently, or be more mindful of if you could experience Exhibition again?
to stop fooling around and get our work done so we can be ready to present in exhibition beacuse you would not know what to say and. Have a bad voice because of being to nervous.
- What advice and suggestions would you like to give to the students who will work through Exhibition next year?
To not not fool around and to stay on task so you no what to say and have a good exhibition because if you don’t then you can have a big pause. In your sentence and have you look at your other group members and just have a big pause.