Dear future Grade 5 students,
Hi my name is Mark. In Exhibition my central idea was Society’s responsibility is to build a physically and mentally healthy community. My topic was poverty and families. I chose this topic because i want to learn more about this topic. I’m gonna tell you about things that will help during Exhibition.
My first piece of advice is to make sure that you are speaking loud and clear during the Showcase the Showcase evening can be loud and you want to make sure that everyone can hear you and understand the information.
My second piece of advice is make your presentation a little longer and make your Showcase bigger drawings so people will see and want to learn about your topic.
My third piece of advice is to not look around during the Showcase. You need to focus on your audience because it looks professional. I hope you have read my advice and will use it during Exhibition.
- What is the biggest challenge you faced during the process of Exhibition?
I found the presentation the most Challenging part of Exhibition. It was difficult to answer the questions that people were asking. I was nervous and did not know what to say.
- How did you work to solve or overcome that challenge?
I had a small part of the presentation. I was still uncomfortable and nervous during this part.
- What have you learned about yourself since being involved in Exhibition?
i have learned that I am a very good listener during Exhibition. I was not fooling around during that time
- What was the most important, interesting or meaningful aspect of Exhibition for you? Why?
The action was the most important part of the Exhibition. We went to the food bank and helped packing food boxes for families. This made me feel excited to be able to help.
- What would you do differently, or be more mindful of if you could experience Exhibition again?
- If I could do Exhibition again I would do a larger display so that more people would come. I would also have a bigger part of the presentation.
- What advice and suggestions would you like to give to the students who will work through Exhibition next year?
i would tell next years students to practice speaking loud and clear so that everyone can hear them at Showcase.
I Need to talk louder and speak clearly because when I was presenting I didn’t speak louder.I chose this post-it because I worked hard on my presentation. When we practiced, I had to memorize the words and repeat it, so it was stuck in my head.
I Helped my group to practice explaining our answers because some of them are hard and some of them are easy. I also helped my group by sharing my drawing skills. i draw houses and traced some of letters.
We’ve practiceng on our conversation and actions so when is the time for Exhibition we know what to say on our project. We will be ready to have a conversation and answer any questions that they have.
I helped my group by adding some idea like research and actions. For example donation food to the food bank so you can help some people.
I used communication skills by arranging a meeting with all group member so all of us can sit together and make a decision.