- What is the biggest challenge you faced during the process of Exhibition? The biggest challenge was our research because there was questions that are we’re Perspective and Everyone has a different perspective
- How did you work to solve or overcome that challenge? We Had to work hard to overcome your challenges by researching and we ask the teachers if you could use our perspective to answer some question
- What have you learned about yourself since being involved in Exhibition? I have learned about if I fall behind I am good at catching back up And I am good at being a good team Litre.
- What was the most important, interesting or meaningful aspect of Exhibition for you? Why? The most interesting part about learning about my topic was Learning that one and 10 Calgarian‘s live in poverty
- What would you do differently, or be more mindful of if you could experience Exhibition again? I would use my time more wisely and I would work harder to find the answer to some of the questions that where harder to find
- What advice and suggestions would you like to give to the students who will work through Exhibition next year? It is good to choose a topic you were interested in and to stay on task so you don’t fall behind because it hard to catch up on your if you fall behind so try not to fall behind
- i thank I did good my goal because I understood the words I was reading so i think I did good
We did good on eye contact because we where looking at them like it was a normal conversation and we asked the audience a lot of questions
We where organized because we new how goes after the other person and we could answer all of their questions
We could work more on are team work and letting the whole group talk
I am proud of working hard on exhibition and presenting to all of the parents and all of the kids.
Exhibition is different than other projects I have work on because it is a lot longer and more work to do.
I think my message inspired the audience because they were interested and they asked a lot of questions.
i will try to volunteer at the food Bank after exhibition.
Are mentor help us in are research and to help us plan are action for poverty.