- What is the biggest challenge you faced during the process of Exhibition?
I found the presentation the most Challenging part of Exhibition. It was difficult to answer the questions that people were asking. I was nervous and did not know what to say.
- How did you work to solve or overcome that challenge?
I had a small part of the presentation. I was still uncomfortable and nervous during this part.
- What have you learned about yourself since being involved in Exhibition?
i have learned that I am a very good listener during Exhibition. I was not fooling around during that time
- What was the most important, interesting or meaningful aspect of Exhibition for you? Why?
The action was the most important part of the Exhibition. We went to the food bank and helped packing food boxes for families. This made me feel excited to be able to help.
- What would you do differently, or be more mindful of if you could experience Exhibition again?
- If I could do Exhibition again I would do a larger display so that more people would come. I would also have a bigger part of the presentation.
- What advice and suggestions would you like to give to the students who will work through Exhibition next year?
i would tell next years students to practice speaking loud and clear so that everyone can hear them at Showcase.