9:00 – 9:15 Introduction to the Superintendent Working Committee
– Briefing of SWC roles & responsibilities in context of 4YP
9:20 Review RVS Idea Quest Data
– What we heard? What global strategies themes emerged and what were the research processes employed in the analysis of the data.
10:15-11:00 Newsroom Protocol & Strategy “Sketching”
- Divide into smaller groups – Newsroom Protocol
- Share and contribute to the graphic
- Interview Questions:
- What connections do you see between the strategy & the outcomes?
- What about this strategy is working well in your school?
- What has been tricky (or absent)?
- Consolidate interview findings onto the graphic
Return to Group to discuss and consolidate finding into graphic
- Put up your stickies, organize, theme, discuss
Reflection on White Board
- What’s missing or needs clarification
- What questions and Insights have emerged?
- Add to I like, I wonder
Finish Blue boxes and begin Greens
Pair & Share
- Find a friend to bring back to your poster
- offer feedback and critique
Revision: Stickies to Sharpies
- review your stickies and choose what to make permanent on your board
Targeting the Outcomes
- “score” your big ideas against the outcomes
Include a title, HWM statement and 2-3 sentences clarifying pitch
- Support this strategy
- Collect evidence of this strategy
- What might we expect to see?
- Identify and leverage syngeries
2:15 – 3:00 Gallery Walk and Exit Pass Feedback