A tool to plot your video script and receive feedback prior to filming.
This Gets You
a way to plan your video and visualize your scenes
Keep in Mind
the Storyboard is a visual reference to be used as you capture your scenes
How To Use the Tool:
- Put the Project Title, names of the video directors and the maximum video length at the top of your Storyboard
– consider your audience when trying to determine the length of your video
- In the boxes provided, sketch the major scenes or events in your video (ex. action / plot / interview)
– number the scenes so that the order is clear
- Under each box, fill in the following:
– Duration: Approximate length of the scene
– Location: Where will you be filming?
– Camera Notes: What equipment will you need (lights/tripod/mic)? Are there specific camera angles or techniques you need to use?
– Audio: What sound effects or music will be added to this scene?
- After completing your Storyboard, have someone review it and provide you with feedback.
- Revise your Storyboard.
- Start capturing your scenes.