Use student feedback to inform the School Playbook Discover and Define phases.
Build staff familiarity with the LEARN Continuum.
Draft captions consolidating the student and staff stakeholder feedback.
According to students:
– What are the strengths of Springbank Middle School?
– What are the areas for potential growth or possible gaps?
– What might we do differently to meet their needs?
Draft themes for a new school vision/narrative
Shared staff awareness and participation in the design process
Reflection and Ideation for the PL Committee’s next steps
Brainstorm list of People, Places and Programs that could inspire our work (education and analogous contexts)
Agenda: May 17, 2019
8:30 Networking and Coffee
9:00 Setting the stage:
– Big Ideas, Goals, Deliverables for the day.
9:10 Terms of Reference
– I CAN Learn
9:30 Table Group Photo Sort, theming and titleing
10:00 Theme Consolidation
10:10 Coffee Break and Gallery walk
10:30 Theme Teams:
– Word Cloud
– Working Well
– Gaps and Opportunities
– Evidence and Measures
11:15 Gallery Walk
– Connecting to the LEARN Contiuum. Which LEARN Principles connect to each of the posters?
– Dotmocracy the terms or phrases that resonate with you
– Feedback around their graphic: +, -, delta.