Getting Great Images
Here are three pro tips for taking photos and video that you are proud of.
Steady Your Camera
- Use a tripod.
- Prop up your device.
- Steady body with your elbows tucked in.
Light Your Subject
- The sun is the best light, and the shade is nice for people & interviews.
- The window is a lamp when you’re indoors.
- Avoid backlight unless you want your subject in silhouette.
Frame The Image
- Get in close to your subject.
- Shoot from your subject’s eye level.
- Use the Rule of Thirds!