Ideation Speed Dating Protocol
A protocol where every participant has an opportunity to receive feedback from, and provide feedback to, every other project.
This Gets You
to quickly share your project to receive specific feedback from another designer, and to learn about and provide specific feedback to their project.
Keep in Mind
this protocol is very quick, keep your project description short to allow for more feedback time. When providing feedback, share not only the What, but also the Why you think this is valuable.
Be Fully Present
Learn from Failure
Make | Create | Do
Assume a Beginners Mindset
Iterate, Iterate, Iterate
- Prepare your pitch and documentation of feedback
- Find another designer with their project
- Shares your idea/ project/ challenge briefly (30sec- 1 min)
- Once you’ve finished the pitch, your role changes to listening and recording the provided feedback. (2- 3 mins)
- Find a new designer to share with, repeat pitch and feedback cycle for both projects.
Design Fellowship Feedback Prompts October 2, 2015
- A good school you should visit is….
- A good place to visit might be…
- Someone you should talk with or learn more about is…
- A great resource might be…