Review and critique learning narrative, goals and outcomes with educational and business partners.
Identify how Rocky View Schools can support the community in building a network of partners.
Direct feedback on the Rocky View Four Year Plan Draft Goals and Outcomes through the Chaordix platform.
Community Partner Sentiment Data of desirable characteristics and traits.
New Partnership prototype ideas crowdsourced.
How do the Goals and Outcomes of the Rocky View Schools Draft Four Year Plan align with your organization?
What resonated with you in the Rocky View Schools Learning Narrative?
What are the most desirable traits in potential and current employees and students in your institution?
How might we strengthen the school and community partner network relationship?
What new partnership prototypes could be developed to support students in preparing them to be successful?
Agenda: October 11, 2018
7:00pm Introduction and Formal Program
7:30pm Global Cafe Partner Feedback Protocol
- Share your feedback on the Rocky View Schools Learning Narrative
- What resonated with you?
Facilitated conversation with a Learning Specialist. Responses and feedback scribed by facilitator to be shared with 4YP committee and consolidated into the feedback shared with the working committee.
- Innovators and Inspiration
- Where do you look for inspiration in your industry?
- How is innovation shared or spread?
- Chaordix Submissions
- How might we strengthen the school and community partner network?
- What new partnership prototypes could we design to prepare students for success?
Participants complete the Idea Hunt Placemat and post them on the wall. These are added to the repository.
- What are the most desirable characteristics or traits you look for in potential or current employees or students in your faculty?
- Gallery Wall where all participants share characteristics or traits that are desirable in employees or prospective post secondary students
- Each community partner will curate their TOP characteristic or competency from the Gallery Wall to add to the Top Traits Wall.
8:30pm Networking and departure