Big Idea: The Rocky View Learning Department supports teachers and leaders who have innovative ideas and provides opportunities for them to collaborate on current initiatives and to inspire new ones.
- How might we use collaborative processes and protocols in developing a vision for our school for the 2019/20 school year?
- What were the insights from the LEARN survey and from our school engagements?
- How have we addressed or How might we address the Priority areas in RVS:
- Student Engagement
- Instructional Practices
- Making Learning Visible
- What supports, initiatives, PL etc. will support each of the priority areas in your school?
A Visual draft of your PL plan and supporting evidence and measures for your SEP.
A stakeholder consultation process
May 13, 2019
08:45 Welcome and Introductions
09:00 Reflecting on the Design Principles and the results of the LEARN survey. Table Talk and Knowledge Commons
09:20 What are all of the professional learning demands? X axis, Y axis
10:00 Declare your school’s professional learning priorities for the 2019/20
10:15 Critical Friends Protocol
11:00 Learning Design Plan for the 2018/19 School School Year.
– How might our PL calendar provide leadership opportunities in the facilitation and follow up of the learning?
– How could we enrich this professional learning with partners, places and peers?
– How might we honour TPGP goals or personalization in professional learning?
12:00 Lunch Provided
12:45 Choose one of the dates and design the agenda and MRPs for the day.
1:30 Reflection and Tool Time