- Be Fully Present
- Bring a Creative Commons Mindset
- Adopt a beginner’s mindset
- W.A.I.T. Why am I talking?
- Take Risks and Fail Forward
- Make Learning Visible
What is our connection to food?
Where does our food come from?
How is food
- connected to culture?
- a value statement?
- connected to resource stewardship and sustainability?
9:30 Arrive at Cuisine et Chateau’s Interactive Culinary Centre 103, 227 – 10 Street NW
Calgary T2N 1V5
9:45 Setting the Table: Introductions, Themes for the day
10:00-11:45 Cooking Demo/Hands on lesson
1:15 Walk and Talk Protocol and Debrief (If weather is not great for walking and talking we can do this at Mat’s Diner or Hexagon coffee shop)
2:30 Exit Pass and Depart: I Like, I wish, Aha, What if