Learning Design Team
Rocky View Schools
Expanding the space of the possible by exploring, creating, and sharing authentic and engaging learning.
The Rocky View Instructional Design Framework. A linear process for designing learning experiences for students and professionals.
Your agenda and information destination for the Trail Blazers, Canada 150, and Architecture Challenge Design Cohorts.
Teachers & Administrators Welcome
All of our large group offerings for the 2016/2017 school year have finished. We remain available for support in schools with teachers and administrators. Have something you’d like to work on for next year? Please drop one of our team an email!
More information about our 2017/2018 offerings will be available in mid-June.
About Our Team
Our team works with administrators, teachers, students, and professionals both within and outside of our jurisdiction. Our mission is to help educators design engaging learning experiences, stimulating environments, and collaborative processes that develop 21st Century Competencies in all learners. We offer both professional learning and “at-the-elbow” support to professionals in Rocky View Schools.
Contact our team to…
- Book a Professional Learning experience for your staff or team.
- Get support developing or bringing an innovative idea for your school or classroom to life.
- Learn more about Instructional Design.
- Consult with us on our Design Tools.
- Find out how Design Thinking can support your practice as a teacher or administrator.